Intellignos, the leading consultancy firm that develops intellectual property that helps companies improve their competitive situation through a strategic use of the information, is seeking for its office in Buenos Aires, a highly skilled, motivated and knowledgeable Web Analytics Senior Analyst able to think quantitatively and analytically.
At least 3 years of experience in business analytics, applying data-based findings to generate specific recommendations towards the improvement of our clients businesses. Excellent critical thinking skills and strong written and verbal communication are required.
The Senior Analytics Analyst will be responsible for planning, implementing, and analyzing Interactive Marketing Strategies for Fortune 500 companies.
This role requires expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) with GAIQ certification. Adobe Marketing Cloud experience is desirable.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical team members is a must. Search Engine Marketing / Optimization experience is also ideal, but not critical for the role.
Candidates must act as subject matter experts within the organization and champion the use of data to help drive strategic decisions regarding interactive marketing communications, e-commerce activities, and customer experiences. The role requires a candidate with a commitment to continue learning and the ability to act proactively to improve web marketing strategies and procedures.
- Develop and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Build dashboards and perform competitive benchmarking and trending
- Capture web analytics data primarily with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, MySQL and ideally Google Big Query and Coremetrics.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative methodologies to analyze captured data.
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings.
- Recommend and create A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion.
- Document web marketing strategies and processes and recommend improvements.
- Implement and configure analytics platforms and facilitate analytics code implementations.
- Manage 3rd party partners to effectively and efficiently allocate budget.
- Analyze campaign data and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment.
- Provide advice to Marketing and Interactive teams on optimizing web marketing strategies.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in marketing, business or a related field, MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years experience in Analytics core competencies.
- 3+ years experience in SEM/SEO core competencies.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics is required; expert in Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics and Tableau preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Certified Google Analytics IQ required.
- Experience with Marketing Automation is highly desirable.