Intellignos, the leading consultancy firm that develops intellectual property that helps companies improve their competitive situation through a strategic use of the information, is seeking for its office in Buenos Aires, for an Experience Conversion Optimization Analyst for working with Fortune 500 Companies.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute strategies and programs that drive quality website engagement from concept to launch.
- Develop personalization roadmap and strategy for the site.
- Develop site visitor profiles/segments and personalization rules.
- Identify and optimize visitor funnels and paths to success for each target segment.
- Continually monitor, measure and analyze response and conversion rates to identify opportunities for optimization on the site.
- Monitor, measure and analyze ecommerce experience to identify opportunities for optimization in the store from product interest to checkout.
- Develop KPI’s aligned with business goals and marketing strategy.
- Define, deploy, and measure various A/B and multivariate tests.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other 3rd party tools to closely monitor website traffic, flow, and funnels on the marketing site to implement tests and opportunities for improvement.
- Bring innovative and fresh ideas to the team. Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and technologies and help leverage best practices.
- Continually research new channels and tools that can help us reach our new lead and customer growth numbers.
Required qualifications for the position (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude.
- A self-starter, with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be highly organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Must think strategically and beyond the task at hand.
- Must be able to work effectively across functional groups.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Must have strong time and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Must have strong analytical skills (preferably Google Analytics) to effectively interpret and communicate website metrics and impact of programs.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) with emphasis on business, marketing, journalism, or communications.
- 4 years in Web Marketing, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing Strategy and/or e-Commerce experience, including experience with key digital media disciplines/tools, such as: Social Media Marketing, SEO, Behavioral Remarketing (retargeting) and Google Analytics.
- Experience in B2B, Cloud computing, Virtualization products and services software or computer field preferred.
- Must have proven experience analyzing a webpage, an ecommerce experience from browsing to check out and/or visitor paths to identify opportunities for improvement and implement successful programs to optimize business results.
- Must have experience developing website conversion strategies and developing programs to optimize a website’s experience.
- Proficient in MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience running web analytics reports, analyzing data and developing and managing KPI’s and dashboard reports for management
- Experience developing A/B testing strategies, campaigns and measuring results to make improvements on conversion and decisions on experience.